Friday, October 8, 2010

One sleep to go!


Only one sleep to go until Zambia and my first blog entry. I had planned on writing a few words earlier as I prepared to leave however couldn’t come up with the words to get me started. No doubt I will have plenty to write once I arrive in Zambia; if I don’t this will be a pretty dull blog!


We have just spent a few days in beautiful Johannesburg, not long enough to see everything I would like to see, however we seem to have achieved our goal of getting over jet lag and adapting to our new time zone. Plus being based in Zambia means we will be pretty close to South Africa so I’m sure there will be a future visit (or visits).



Feeling super psyched about arriving in Zambia as it has been a long process to get there. Still a little unsure of what to expect which seems funny given the amount of information I have read and been provided with, but I guess that adds to the excitement. There is only one thing left to do now before we leave Johannesburg and that’s to re-pack my bag. I have no idea how I am going to fit everything in again- better get to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment